When it’s time to naming baby boy, sometimes parents look for a name which has an intense, powerful meaning. Because it also gives an extra measure of strength to your baby boy as like girls name with cute meaning does. You may be searching over internet to find a powerful boy name for your baby. This is the right website you entered, we did some research and come up with a list of names having a strong and powerful meaning. You may be familiar with some of the names and some others you may listen for the first time. Just keep reading from a to z to find the best one for your baby boy.
List of some powerful boy names with strong meaning:
If you want your name your baby boy according to any great, powerful human being, take a look at below list:
- Arnold: Is there any need to introduce Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Terminator?
- Martin: Martin Luther King, one of the most powerful men in the world history.
- Alexander: Alexander the Great, The strong name belongs to one of the most powerful historical figures of all time.
- Napoleon: Who haven’t heard the name of famous French leader Napoleon Bonaparte?
- Abraham: Abraham Lincoln was the 16th president of the US.
- Umar: He is considered as the most powerful Muslim ruler of the world, he ruled from the Africa to India trough whole middle east, he is also famous for his simplicity and
- Asoka: Another emperor of the world who got the title “The Great”.
- Solomon/Solemon : The great ruler who ruled from the west to east, all over the world. Muslim’s believe him as a prophet.
- Akbar: He is another emperor who got the title “ The Great”.
If you are looking for a baby boy name meaning ‘strong’, find here:
- Carlo: Meaning ‘strong’ in French
- Takeshi: Meaning ‘Strong’
- Maynard: German name, meaning ‘brave, hardy and strong
- Ekon: Meaning ’Strong’
- Durango: Meaning ‘strong’- It’s from French
- Chasin: Meaning ‘strong’- From the Hebrew language
- Neron: Meaning ‘Strong’
- Mann: Meaning ‘Strong man’
- Jedrek: Meaning ’Strong’
- Kwan: Meaning ‘Strong’
- Bryant: Meaning ‘strong’ – It’s from Celtic language
- Remo: Meaning ‘The strong one’
- Kalmin: Meaning ‘Manly and strong’
- Ozzie: Meaning ‘strong’ in Hebrew
- Andreas: Greek Name, meaning ‘strong and manly’
- Kawan: Korean name, Meaning ‘strong’
- Griffin: A Mythological creature with the half lion and half eagle, Meaning of Griffin is ‘strong lord’.
- Arsenio: Spanish name, Meaning ‘strong’
- Andrew: Meaning ‘Manly and strong’
Some baby boy names with the meaning ‘powerful’:
- Amir: Meaning ‘powerful’ – It’s from Hebrew
- Emerson: Meaning ‘brave; powerful’
- Reggie: Meaning ‘powerful ruler’- It’s from German
- Rich: Meaning ‘powerful ruler’- It’s from German
- Tiger: Meaning ‘Powerful and energetic’
- Denzell: Meaning ‘powerful’
- Emmett: Meaning ‘powerful’- It’s a German name
- Maynor: Meaning ‘powerful’- It’s a French name
- Etan: Hebrew name, Meaning ‘powerful’
- Barrett: German name, Meaning ‘powerful’
Some other boy names with a strong and powerful meaning:
- Maximus: Meaning ‘Greatest’
- Hagan: Meaning ’Strong defense’
- Jerry: Meaning ‘Brave spearman’
- Magnar: Meaning ‘Strong warrior’
- Aaron: Meaning ‘Mountain of strength’
- Takeo: Meaning ’Strong as bamboo’
- Zeke: Meaning ’God strengthens’
- Garvan: Meaning ‘rough’-it’s an Irish name
- Calder: Meaning ‘rough waters’
- Richman: You all know about that, It’s an English name.
- Ajax: A common Greek name meaning ‘powerful warrior’
- Amell: German name, meaning ‘power of an eagle’
- Valerio: Comes from the word ‘Velor’, meaning ‘strength’
- Bernard: Bernard is the first name of the saint who lived in the Alps, Bernard means ‘bear strength’
- Malin: Meaning ‘strong, little warrior’
- Quillon: Latin name, meaning ‘strong’ or ‘crossing swords’
- Oswald: Meaning ‘divine power’
- Swithun: meaning ‘quick, strength’
- Osiris: Name of an Egyptian God, meaning ‘strong eyesight’
- Leonardo: Meaning ‘Brave lion’
- Thor: meaning ‘thunderous’
- Maoz: Hebrew name, Meaning ‘strength’
- Imre: Meaning strength
- Oz: Hebrew name, meaning ‘donating power or strength’
- Zale: Greek name, meaning ‘sea strength’
- Azai: Hebrew name, meaning ‘strength’
- Ryker: Danish name, meaning ‘superior strength’
Hope your baby will be one of the strongest guys on the playground with any of these powerful boy names. So which name are you planning to choose for him? Let us know by commenting below. Don’t forget to see our article on baby’s sponge bath, you may search about this within few days.