To do something like this, let’s think like an artist.
Foundation is a very popular cosmetic product. It is a powder or a liquid that women apply to make their skin look smooth. It can cover spots and imperfections to provide an even tone. It also helps other products like blush, concealer, and highlighters go on smoothly. Foundation makes your skin look lighter, fairer than your natural skin complexion. Make-up products Giants like Loreal has various dark and bright foundations that are very popular among girls and women. Some known foundations are “NYX Professional Makeup Total Control Foundation,” “Liquid Foundation Ivory by Loreal.”These foundations play a vital role in protecting your skin from the sun. Likewise Liquid Foundation Ivory has its special features, i.e., Sun Protection SPF 17, Vitamin E enriched sources.
Sometimes foundation can appear darker on your skin or turn out your new foundation is 1-2 tone darker than your skin. There are ways to fix quick your look and means to lighten the entire foundation bottle.
Now let’s discuss these methods:-
- First of all, understand the requirements: What to do if you have a dark foundation?
- To do so, you have to add lighter colors to face products to lighten the dark shade of the foundation. Apply the combination of your eyeshadow cream with hand cream or moisturizer. The moisturizer will reduce the pigmentation of the foundation. Check if the tone is right, or you can apply more moisturizer.
- Another thing you can apply is a highlighting powder. Finishing powder is the best solution to make a dark foundation lighter because finishing powder is lighter than the dark foundation. Be sure only to use finishing powder and not any other powder.
- The next quick fix is a perfect solution. Instead of using fingers to spread the foundation, use a wet sponge to blend the foundation on your face. It will work out nicely.
- If you have another lighter foundation, then add the dark foundation with the lighter foundation and apply it to your face.
- Have you thought about concealers? Do you apply concealers to hide blemishes and dark circles under your eyes? So why not apply it to lighten the foundation shade?
- Now, if you want to lighten the entire bottle of foundation, place out your dark foundation in a round empty container. See the quantity of dark foundation you slowly start adding hand cream or moisturizer and keeping checking the shade until you achieve the right shade.
- Now add a small amount of eyeshadow cream to the mixture, say 1/2 teaspoon, mix it with the whole solution. You will see that the mixture became lighter as compared to the Dark Foundation.
- You can either mix the entire dark foundation with a lighter foundation in a way that their combination achieves the right shade you seek. This way, you can lighten the whole bottle of foundation.
There are things you should keep in mind while applying the foundation. Some of them are listed below:-
- Applying extra foundation by mistake makes your skin look darker.
- Clean up your skin before applying the foundation because there are polluted particles that could affect the foundation, and won’t get the perfect finish.
- Foundation not matched with your neck complexion affect your look.
- Make sure to use the right tools to apply the foundation to your face.
- Pick up the right foundation according to your color complexion.