Every mother treasures the memory of her youngster’s childhood. Baby’s first giggle, crawl, the first sound, first step every moment gives a mother so much pleasure. So, to memorize those moments, I love baby memory books more than any other baby products, but creating a new one by myself? No way.
Do you think why am I saying Like that? Keep reading. You will find out why creating baby memory books are the WORST for me.
Another thing to remind you before reading is that I’ve three children, and they have three beautiful memory books filled with too much information. I love to remember their sweet memories with the help of those books. Getting Confused?
My husband maintained all the three books, and I hardly remembered something of these memory books filled by myself.
Why Creating A Baby Memory Book Is The Worst Thing To Me:
- The first thing that I’ve to write in it. As a new mother who has so much time to keep up with a keepsake book?
- Secondly, which new mom can take photos in every event like the first bath, first step, etc.?
- You need to pass more time on print-out the photos and maintain the print or paper quality. That’s like a huge task to me.
- You may have to buy scrapbooking stuff like markers or monthly stickers, etc. When you are busy with an infant, even thinking about these products is time-consuming.
- You have to do math always, inches, pounds, date, time, etc. What is this, calculus? I am pretty much afraid of this as I constantly got poor marks in mathematics, both in school and university.
- As a new mom, the workload keeps you stressed all the time. In these situations, coming up with good words is super-duper hard. Sometimes, you will start with good phrases like the day you first giggle, and the kid will start to cry so loud that you will forget what you were about to write.
- Finally, you always have to focus on the topics of the memory book. If you forgot to include any event, then it will look awkward. Where is time to give so much attention as a new mom?
I’m not saying that memory book is an awkward thing. I love them very much, just telling you to make your husband busy with this task. LOL!